Baseball in the air! Only 5 tweets, but 4 of them baseball. One food (figures).
I been tweeting nonsense since May 19, 2007 (over 4 years, can you believe that?). I put weekly digests of my tweets on my blog, so that I can search for it quicker using my blog’s search function. I tweet awfully a lot about baseball (I am a Red Sox fan), but if you are interested, please follow me at @DaigoFuji. Here are my tweets:
- Nice hit by Jacoby Ellsbury! didn't know Bill Hall was w/Yanks. Could be a @BaseballHackDay idea: players played for both #RedSox & Yanks 19:11:10, 2012-03-13
- UGH! I have to watch this game in YES? No @NESN love here? #RedSox 19:08:37, 2012-03-13
- Interesting. #RedSox pitching coach Bob McClure says Daisuke Matsuzaka looks sharp & on schedule. http://t.co/IXsYDrxa 22:06:12, 2012-03-11
- Tried the Chicken Katsu @ Tampopo – http://t.co/EAnejj8v 12:29:02, 2012-03-11
- Ha. Seattle Mariners non-roster invitee Munenori Kawasaki has hit 5 games in a row, w/5RBIs 2SB & 4runs. May have chance to make the team? 08:53:11, 2012-03-10